Black Friday is coming up soon, and you can already get a head start on savings because the Epic Games Store sale has just begun. Games are discounted up to 75 percent, and you can snag some pretty great games without breaking the bank. Here are some of the highlights of the sale:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – $49.99 (originally $59.99)
- The Outer Worlds – $44.99 (originally $59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gold Edition– $39.99 (originally $99.99)
- Rainbow Six Siege – $7.99 (originally $19.99)
- Borderlands 3 – $40.19 (originally $59.99)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – $29.99 (originally $59.99)
- Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey– $19.99 (originally $39.99)
- The Division 2 – $14.99 (originally $59.99)
- Metro Exodus Gold Edition – $29.24 (originally $64.98)
- Trover Saves the Universe – $20.99 (originally $29.99)
The sale will run through December 2nd, so there’s no rush to grab these games. There aren’t any extra promotions running with this sale and the prices won’t get any cheaper, so don’t hesitate to pick something up if you want it. Earlier this year, Epic ran a sale where any game priced higher than $15 would get an additional $10 taken off at checkout, but there isn’t anything like that this time around.
What’s interesting about this sale in particular is that it’s Epic’s first-ever Black Friday sale. Normally, Steam is the place to be for steep discounts on PC games, so it’ll be interesting to see how the two competitors stack up against one another when we get a look at Steam’s Autumn Sale. Steam’s sales typically go live toward the end of November, so this year’s Autumn Sale should be coming up soon.
There are a ton of games discounted on the Epic Games Store. There are so many that we can’t list them all here, but if you dig deep enough, you’ll find awesome deals on some excellent games like the hilarious What the Golf and the newly released Afterparty. Plus, it’s hard to beat both Alan Wake and Alan Wake’s American Nightmare for under $5.