Fans of Killing Floor 2 should log into the game today, as they will be greeted with a free update that adds quite a bit of content to the game. The update is called Tropical Bash, which adds lots of new content to the game including the likes of a new map and a new weapon.
The following is everything that is included with the free update:
- New Map – Zed Landing, a lush tropical island with an active volcano and dynamic volcano effects
- New Weapon – Hammer the point home to Zeds using the Bone Crusher, a devastating makeshift mace and shield for the Berserker perk
- New Zed – The deadly, dual-bladed Gorefiend adds yet another threat for players to overcome
- Dual Perk Weapons – Weapons can now belong to more than one perk, greatly increasing the weapon choices available for each perk
- New Emotes – New emote animations that can be triggered during gameplay. All players receive one for free, with additional emotes gained from unlocking Emote Crates
This is also a great time to pick up the game on either PlayStation 4 or PC if you haven’t yet, as the game is 33% off on both the PlayStation Store and Steam until Monday, January 23rd at 8:00AM PST.
For those who are unfamiliar with the game, continental Europe has been overrun by Zeds due to Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment. However, a group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together in order to stop the outbreak, with the action taking place in a multiplayer horde mode. You are able to choose from a wide variety of characters and classes that account for many different playstyles, with your one goal being to eliminate every last Zed that gets in your way.
While Killing Floor 2 may not seem like much on the surface, it actually has a lot to offer with its fantastic gunplay and polished gameplay. We loved it when we reviewed the PlayStation 4 version last year, which you can check out by clicking right here.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018