Resident Evil 4 Remake is right around the corner, and Capcom has some excellent content for die-hard fans. With the traditional costumes of Leon and his friends in the game, there has been a recent announcement of even more costumes being added. These costumes can be purchased through the Deluxe Edition of Resident Evil 4 and are a great way to add some style to your gameplay.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Costumes
As shown on the official Resident Evil website, an image shows a glimpse of the costumes included in the deluxe edition of the Resident Evil 4 Remake. Below is a brief description of each outfit.
- Casual – These costumes have Leon and Ashley looking stylish, with Leon wearing a bomber jacket that features an American flag, while Ashley will have a punk look in this category.
- Romantic – The Romantic costume set features both beloved characters with silvery white hair in all-white outfits, making them look like they’re from the Victorian era.
- Hero – This Hero costume will put Leon into—what looks like—a leather outfit with armor. A bonus to this outfit is that the game will also include a filter that makes the game look more old-school.
- Villain – This outfit will also include a filter that adds a dark red undertone to the gameplay. The Villain outfit will make Leon look straight out of the upcoming Final Fantasy game or even Dante from Devil May Cry.
Related: Where Does Resident Evil 4 Take Place?
In addition to all these outfits—Capcom is also offering additional goodies for ordering the Deluxe edition. The Deluxe edition will feature exclusive weapons, including the Sentinel 9 Pistol and the Skull Shaker Shotgun, map expansion, sunglasses, and an original soundtrack.
Those interested in all the additional content can pre-purchase their Resident Evil 4 deluxe edition now. There’s even a demo out now for players to try, with no time trial, to see if the game is up their alley!
- This article was updated on March 16th, 2023