Grand Theft Auto V will allow players to use crews from Max Payne 3 via Rockstar’s Social Club. In an interview with IGN, Dan Houser of Rockstar Games explained “Multiplayer is an ever-more important part of all our games moving forward. And by creating crews through Social Club, the crews that you create in Max Payne 3 will be ready and available for you to play in Grand Theft Auto V from day one. It’s all part of our larger approach to make multiplayer deeper and richer than what’s currently available, much more easily accessible to the newcomer and rewarding for the hardcore. ”
How exactly this will play into both games is yet to be seen, but we’ll get our first look at Max Payne 3’s side of things when the game launches this May on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. Once Rockstar gets Max Payne 3 out of the door, it’s probably safe to assume that the GTA V news will begin to flow.
- GTA Online Heists Causing Server Issues, Many Can’t Connect
- Could GTA V be banned in wake of tragic shooting?
- [Update] GTA V PC Mods Officially Blocked by the End User License Agreement
- GTA V Launches on PC – Download and “Unpacking” Issues Plague Many
- GTA Online Heists details coming soon, says Rockstar