Are you wondering where to find Snallygaster in Fallout 76 to complete your daily quest or find valuable loot? Snallygasters are found mainly in highly toxic and irradiated areas. When fighting them at a distance, they will spit a poisonous slime, damaging you with poison damage. Snallygasters can also attack you with melee by hitting you with their tongues when fighting them at close distances. So whether you are looking to kill three of them to earn valuable points towards your seasonal track or looking to find crafting items, we have the best locations for you. Just like Fiber Optics, you will travel across Appalachia to find them. Here is where to easily find and farm Snallygaster in Fallout 76.
Where to Find Snallygaster in Fallout 76
You will find plenty of Snallygaster in the below locations:
- Charleston: You will find two Snallygaster roaming the path between the Charleston Capital Building and the Hornwright Industrial Headquarters.
- Federal Disposal Field HZ-21: You will find one Snallygaster at this location.
- Flooded Trainyard: You will find six of them wandering this location.
- Hemlock Holes: You will find a couple of Snallygaster near the crashed vertibird at this location.
- Kiddie Corner Cabins: You will find four of them at this location.
- Pylon V-13: You will find three of them at this location.
- Toxic Larry’s Meat ‘n Go: You will find three Snallygaster at this location.
- Treetops: You will find several Snallygaster at this location.
- Vault 96: When completing the A Satisfied Conscience quest, you will find one Snallgaster at this vault location.
Related: Where to Find Dog Food in Fallout 76
Snallygasters are known to drop the following loot and can be valuable creatures to farm for Acid and Asbestos crafting materials:
- Minor Junk
- Moderate Amount of Caps
- Random Armor
- Random Weapons
- Snallygaster Hide
Author’s Note: I wrote this guide playing Fallout 76 on Steam Deck.
- This article was updated on October 10th, 2023