Attack of the Fanboy
×
News

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition More Popular On PS4

by William Schwartz

Tomb-Raider

Sales for the PS4 version of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition have dwarfed those of the Xbox One in the UK, by a margin of 2:1. 

According to data on GFK Chart-Track, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition has taken top spot on the UK charts, with 69% of sales coming on PS4 compared to the remaining 31% on the Xbox One. In fact, the Xbox One version resides in fourth spot for individual formats (below both FIFA 14 and Minecraft).

This information comes after reports that the title will perform better on the PS4. Many fans of the next-gen Sony console will no doubt be pointing towards this as the turning point, though it is still too early to tell. Microsoft developers claimed that the console differences are ‘fairly marginal’ at best, which would indicate they are putting this recent setback down to luck rather than consequence.

For a full review of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, click HERE.

What did you think of the game? Do you have an opinion on the superior PS4 sales? Leave a comment below with your thoughts!

SHARE THIS
Say Something

Check out our Community Guidelines and Comment Policy.