The May 26 update makes some much-needed adjustments to Call of Duty: Warzone, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Warzone Pacific Season 3 Reloaded went live this week, bringing new transit stations to Caldera, adding the H4 Blixen SMG to the arsenal, and making multiple changes to weapon balancing.
In true Warzone fashion, this update also broke a few things. The new H4 Blixen SMG was listed under the wrong name, some challenges were not tracking properly, and of course, there was another new problem with Stims. Thankfully, Raven Software has acted quickly, and this patch addresses most of the issues that popped up with the release of Season 3 Reloaded.
Call of Duty: Warzone May 26 Patch Notes
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the May 26 Warzone update directly from Raven Software.
- Tactical Equipment: Stim
- Effect now removed when taking damage from Weapon attacks
- Slide Speed reduced by 40%
- Max Slide Time reduced from 1.9 to 1.3 seconds
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Fast Travel Tac Map icons to not appear correctly in certain game modes.
- Fixed the rarity label on various Blueprints, Calling Cards, and Charms.
- Fixed an issue causing the H4 Blixen (VG) Submachine Gun to appear ingame under the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Enhanced Risk” Weapon Blueprint to not have the correct Gunsmith functionality.
- Fixed an issue causing the Axial Arms 3x Reticle Challenge to not track correctly.
- Fixed an issue causing the Swap Attachment options in the Gunsmith menu to not show the correct stat changes.
The following changes went live with the initial release of Season Three Reloaded on May 25th, 2022.
- Light Machine Guns: Whitley (VG)
- Min Damage increased to 32, up from 31
- Max Damage Range increased to 38.1 meters, up from 33 meters
- Headshot Damage Multiplier increased to 1.7, up from 1.5
- Neck Damage Multiplier increased to 1.3, up from 1.24
- .303 British 45 Round Mags
- Firerate Scaler to decreased 5%, down from 18%
- Damage Penalty removed
- Bullet Velocity increased to -8%, up from -12%
- .50 BMG 150 Round Boxes
- ADS Time Scaler increased to 0.93, up from 0.88
- Bullet Velocity increased to 25%, up from 10%
- Damage Range increased to 30%, up from 20%
- CGC R4 Stock
- ADS Time Scaler increased to 0.97, up from 0.96
- Horizontal Recoil Control Increased by 3%
- Light Machine Guns: Type 11 (VG)
- Max Damage increased to 26, up from 24
- Sakura 261mm
- Velocity Penalty removed
- Sakura 487mm Shrouded
- Bullet Velocity increased to 50%, up from 40%
- Warubachi 352mm
- Damage Range now increased by 10%
- Bullet Velocity now increased by 20%
As stated above, the major new adjustments in this patch are for the Stim, which was way too overtuned. Now, the healing effect is no longer active when taking damage, and players cannot slide as effectively while using a Stim.
This update also confirms buffs made to the Whitley and Type 11 LMGs in the Season 3 Reloaded update. Both weapons received improvements to damage and range, with the Whitely also receiving a buff to headshot and neck damage multipliers. Several attachments for each weapon were also buffed slightly.
Call of Duty: Warzone is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.