Elden Ring players can make use of a wide array of weapons, which includes a few highly damaging Curved Greatswords, during their journey throughout the Lands Between, but differently than many other weapons, such as the Katanas, no class gives you the option to begin your journey with a Curved Greatsword. With that said, and to help you find which weapon works the best for you in the game, here’s where to find all the Curved Greatswords in Elden Ring.
Where to Find a Curved Greatsword in Elden Ring – All Curved Greatsword Locations
Currently, you can get your hands on a total of nine different Curved Greatswords as you explore the Lands Between, going from the beloved Bloodhound’s Fang greatsword to Morgott’s Cursed Sword, only given to those who managed to prove their might and defeat Morgott, The Omen King at the foot of the Erdtree on Leyndell, Royal Capital. With that said, you can check out how to get all the Curved Greatswords currently available in Elden Ring below:
- Bloodhound’s Fang: You can get the Bloodhound’s Fang Curved Greatsword by defeating Bloodhound Knight Darriwil at the Forlorn Hound Evergaol, located north of the Bridge of Sacrifice, on Lingrave. To wield the weapon you need to have 18 Strength and 17 Dexterity.
- Onyx Lord’s Greatsword: Can be acquired by defeating the Onyx Lord in the Sealed Tunnel area. To wield the weapon you need to have 20 Strength, 16 Dexterity, and 16 Intelligence.
- Dismounter: A possible drop after defeating Kaiden Sellswords. To wield the weapon you need to have 19 Strength and 16 Dexterity.
- Magma Wyrm’s Scalesword: Can be acquired by defeating the Magma Wyrm Makar boss on Ruin-Strewn Precipice. To wield the weapon you need to have 24 Strength and 25 Dexterity, and 18 Faith.
- Zamor Curved Sword: Can be acquired by defeating the Ancient Hero of Zamor boss on Giant-Conquering Hero’s Grave. To wield the weapon you need to have 16 Strength and 18 Dexterity.
- Beastman’s Cleaver: Can be acquired after defeating Beastman of Farum Azula. The boss can be found on Groveside Cave. To wield the weapon you need to have 25 Strength and 14 Dexterity.
- Omen Cleaver: Can be acquired after defeating the Omen on Stormveil Castle. To wield the weapon you need to have 19 Strength and 16 Dexterity.
- Monk’s Flameblade: The weapon is a possible drop from the Firemonks found in the Mountaintops of the Giants region. To wield the weapon you need to have 18 Strength and 18 Dexterity.
- Morgott’s Cursed Sword: Can be acquired by exchanging the Remembrance of the Omen King for the item with Enia at the Roundtable Hold. To wield the weapon you need to have 14 Strength and 35 Dexterity, and 17 Arcane.
Elden Ring is currently available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC, exclusively via Steam. You can check out our review of the From Software’s newest epic here.