NBA 2K23 is here and although it is different than NBA 2K22 in many ways, some of the basic mechanics like the contact dunk requirements have remained the same. That is by far a bad thing since the systems in NBA 2K22 are incredible. All this to say, here are the contact dunk requirements in NBA 2K23.
NBA 2K23 Contact Dunk Requirements
In the MyPlayer section of NBA 2K23, you can create and customize your very own basketballer even with getting Dr Disrespect cosmetics. Along with that comes player stats, and there are certain stats that are required if you want to build the best dunker in the game.
Here are the contact dunk requirements in NBA 2K23:
- Small Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 86+ / Player must be below 6’5″
- Pro Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 84+ and Vertical to 70+
- Pro Bigman Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 80+ / Player must be above 6’10”
- Elite Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 92+ and Vertical to 80+
- Elite Bigman Contact Dunks – Set Standing Dunk to 90+ / Player must be above 6’10”
When creating your very own character in NBA 2K23 MyPlayer, you’ll want to plan ahead and find the dunk requirements you want. Dunking is a flashy signature feature that not only helps you score points quickly but also allows you to flex on your opponents.
If you follow the contact dunk requirements above, you’ll be able to build the best dunker possible. If you are interested in more NBA 2K23 guides and news, check out our NBA 2K23 page. If you need help with squad invites if they’re not working, want to know who the best overall player in the game is, or are just looking for the full player ranking roster, we’ve got you covered. Good luck on the court!
NBA 2K23 is available at this very moment for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- This article was updated on September 30th, 2022